So, the kids and Andy and myself have all been sick since last Tuesday. They didn't have preschool on Friday, so we avoided having them home from preschool that day. Now it's Monday. Tyler seems okay, but Sydney has been sneezing all morning and all the stuff that comes with it, but after a long week, they are ready to go back.
So, we pull in and I'm getting them out of the car when Sydney turns to me and asks, "Should we tell Mrs. Johnson that I have a little cold and Tyler has a big cold?" I'm not sure what actually transpired at school, but if any of this info was leaked to Mrs. Johnson, then she probably added, "My mommy didn't want me to tell you". I can just hear it. I guess I'm the bad mom today. BUT, I was the bad mom with a break from the kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment